Terms and conditions of https://duffzone.co.uk/
In order to use the website and forum, you must agree to the terms and conditions set forth If not followed, we reserve the right to remove posts or ban users without notice.
International AS owns all rights to the content on this site. The content may only be cited with a clear indication of the source. • https://duffzone.co.uk/
The information on this website has been continually reviewed and is, therefore, correct to our knowledge. Despite these precautions, individual errors are possible. https://duffzone.co.uk/ accepts no responsibility for any inconvenience or damage caused by the reader’s use of the website’s information.
Benjamin Media A/S accepts no responsibility for user-generated content posted on the website.
We point out that the website https://duffzone.co.uk/ contains links to sites not owned by Benjamin Media A/S, for which we cannot be held responsible.
Bonnier Publications International AS strives to provide easily navigable websites with relevant content. Our website uses technologies to collect, process, and sort data about how you and other visitors use it. More at https://duffzone.co.uk/
Subscription personal data is processed in accordance with our personal data policy, available at https://duffzone.co.uk/.
Terms for registering and using a forum
- To create a user profile, you must be 18 or older.
- You must provide accurate contact information. Unless you consent to disclosure, we will keep your name, contact information, email, etc. private. We will comply with a court order requesting private information.
- By creating a profile, you agree to our terms. By using https://duffzone.co.uk/ services, you agree to the terms.
- When you create a user profile, you agree to be personally liable for any damages and/or criminal offenses arising from the material you upload. You also agree to hold Benjamin Media harmless for any actions you take on one or more of the above websites.
- Any content you upload, including images, video, audio, text, guestbook, forum, comment, blog, personal message, etc., may be locked or deleted at any time by the website administrators and/or other parts of Benjamin Media A/S (hereinafter ‘we’). This can happen without notice.
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service and Policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by any such modifications. We advise you to keep up with these terms.
- You may not post photos of other people unless you have their express consent.
- You may not post personal information about other users, such as their names, addresses, or phone numbers.
- You may not promote yourself, companies, or websites.
Website and forum etiquette
- Maintain a respectful tone. Respect the administrators as well. They created the site of their own volition. Everyone should enjoy their time here.
- Remember that tone of voice and facial expressions cannot be written down, making sarcasm and irony difficult to comprehend. So think about whether what you write can be misinterpreted.
- Own it. You may remain anonymous. We will never reveal your real name, contact information, or email without your consent. Assuming another’s identity is forbidden.
- A personal login and password Don’t give it to others, as you may be held liable for their actions.
https://duffzone.co.uk/ is not responsible for guest blogs. The guest blogger is solely responsible for the content. Of course, the guest blogger’s posts must be truthful and not intended to offend or harm others. Guest blogger posts must always follow good press practice.
https://duffzone.co.uk/ & Div
https://duffzone.co.uk/ accepts all sexualities. This article is written for women with male partners, but “he” can be replaced by “she” or “he” at any time.